Griffin-Spalding County School System utilizes substitute teachers in all grade levels and subject areas. Substitutes must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma
- Be at least 21 years old
- 2 complete professional references
- Complete GSCS Substitute Virtual Orientation (Email invitations will be sent out)
- Complete the on-line application at http://www.applitrack.com/griffin/onlineapp/default.aspx.
- Upload or mail copies of transcripts or certification
- Two professional references are required- email addresses are required for your references, forms will automatically be emailed to them.
Daily Rate of Pay: $104.00
Long term pay (10 days or more consecutive as lead teacher):
Certified Teacher Daily Rate of Pay- $140.00
Typical Work schedule for full day assignments: (8 hours)
Elementary Schools - 7:15 am-3:15 pm
Middle Schools - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
High Schools - 7:15 am-3:15 pm
AZ Kelsey Academy - 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Mainstay Academy - 7:30 am-3:30 pm
Typical Work schedule for half day assignments: (4 hours)
Elementary Schools - 7:15 am-11:15 am 11:15 am-3:15 pm
Middle Schools - 8:00 am-12:00 pm 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
High Schools - 7:15 am-11:15 am 11:15 am-3:15 pm
AZ Kesley - 7:00 am-11:00 am 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Mainstay - 7:30 am - 11:30 am 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
For more information contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-229-3700 ext. 10422.