Griffin Spalding County School System Meal Payments
skip to main content

You can monitor your student's account online?Top of Page

Use MyPaymentsPlus to Keep Track of Meal Accounts and Make Payments
Use MyPaymentsPlus to monitor student meal accounts and even may payments online.  Parents may set reminders to make payments when funds are low.  MyPaymentsPlus can be accessed on your smartphone or any internet accessible device. 

Send PaymentsTop of Page

You can always send cash or checks with your student. Or you can bring it in person. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office. (A fee will be charged for all returned checks.)