Griffin Spalding County School System Transcript Request
skip to main content

In order for the Griffin-Spalding County School System to process requests for transcripts from former students during our school closure, GSCS will use a service called Parchment.

Former GSCS students can request their transcripts using the below links:

Griffin High School -
Spalding High School -
AZ Kelsey Academy

Current GSCS students can continue to email their school counselor to request a transcript, but former students must use the links to request a transcript.